Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So Behind

I feel so behind on my blogging. I have so much to blog about all in one...so here we go.


Every year we try to make it to the pumpkin patch. We made it early this year and the kids loved it. They played on the toys and then we rode the hayride to the pumpkin field where we all got to pick out a pumpkin and take it home. The only bad part was I wore my flipflops and my feet got covered in sticker weeds.





Another fun thing we did was go to the circus! I love the circus. We had a blast. Paige got a little restless toward the end, but Maxwell couldn't control his excitement. He waited the whole show for the tigers to come out. When it was finally time for the tigers to perform, Max stood up and said, " I'm going down there...I'll be back mom." He's a nut.





Ok....one last thing on my list of 'items to blog about'. ....For a couple of weeks now, Trevor has been telling me that he has a suprise for me and the kids. He keeps telling me that the suprise isn't ready yet, but that it should be soon. So....finally on friday night Trevor said, "The Suprise is Ready!" I was so excited. I love suprises, but it drives me crazy becuase I just can't WAIT! So he drove us to a house in Layton and sitting on the front porch is one of his friends that he works with. Sitting next to her...there is a box with little blanket over it......and I knew it! He got us a little kitty!!! Trevor had the little kitty picked out for a couple of weeks and had been checking on him until he was ready to leave his mom. So we got in the car and asked Max what we should name him....he decided on Dr. Banner. For those of you who don't have a child obsessed with The Incredible Hulk, Dr. Banner is the person's name before he turns into the Hulk. Dr. Banner is soooo cute and the kids LOVE him. But I think Dr. Banner loves me the most!









3 comments:

Jaime said...

Way cute pictures! I think it's hilarious that he chose Dr. Banner for a name!

Sarah Cox said...

You are a way more supportive mother than I am! I asked Jared what he wanted to name our puppy and he came up with some name I didn't like, so I totally talked him into the name I wanted. So, he thinks he named Finnegan...but he really didn't! Kudo's to you for sticking with Dr. Banner! Do you call him Banner for short or just Doctor?! hehehe

Chelsea said...

I love the pumkin patch. We still need to go.