Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chuck-E-Cheese





Last weekend we were invited by one of Trevor's friends to Chuck-E-Cheese to celebrate a birthday. We told Max that we had a suprise for him and we didn't tell him where we were going. When we pulled in the parking lot he screamed, "Chuck-E-Cheese!" We couldn't believe that he knew about Chuck-E-Cheese! This is the first time that we had gone there so he must have learned about it from a commercial or something. Weird.


Anyway, I remember Chuck-E-Cheese being a lot more fun when I was a little girl. I used to love the animontronic heads that came to life and sang awesome songs. Well, it is not that fun now. There were WAY too many people there and the only entertainment was arcade games. I guess the kids did have fun. Although in the first picture it looks like Paige is a little frightened by the big mouse. Maybe I'm just old.


1 comment:

Jaime said...

Looks like fun. I have yet to take my kids to Chuck E Cheese. Did you go to the new one in Layton?