Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FUN AT THE PARK







On Saturday we went on a little outing to the Tracy Aviary and to Liberty Park. I have loved Liberty Park since I was a little girl...and I still do! We had such a good time. We packed a lunch and let the kids ride a couple of the rides. Max and Paige both love to ride rides.


On our way home we thought it would be fun to stop by Cummings Chocolates to buy some chocolate-covered strawberries and raspberries. That was until we found out that a dozen strawberries is $25.00!! And a dozen raspberries is $35.00!!! Isn't that crazy? Anyway, we decided to make some ourselves. They were pretty tasty.






2 comments:

Jaime said...

Way cute pics! Looks like fun. I don't think we have been to either of those places.
Your blog is lookin' cute!:)

Chelsea said...

I agree your strawberries were pretty tasty!