Friday, September 26, 2008

Butter to the Rescue!





So...I posted my post about crazy Paige 1 day too early.....The very next day I went into her room and found her sleeping with one leg through the slats on the front of her bed. I thought is was funny at first and proceeded to take a picture. Much to my dismay, when I tried to wake her up, her leg was wedged sooo tight that I couldn't get it out. She started screaming and crying. I felt so awful. I ran to the refridgerator and grabbed a stick of butter. I greased her up really good and I STILL couldn't get her out. I called Trevor and he said, "Well get her out..." Duh...I was trying. So I hung up the phone and greased her up again and then spun her around sideways and I finally got her out. What a crazy girl! Here are some pictures of what her leg looked like after I got her out. She was pretty mad....as you can tell.

2 comments:

Sarah Cox said...

That CRAZY Paige! You gotta love Trevor's advice! Husbands can be so helpful in stressfull situations huh?!

Jaime said...

Holy cow! That must've been stuck good! I can totally hear Trevor's voice saying that. He's crazy.