Wednesday, October 15, 2008

He's the Man!


Because I am new at the blogging thing, I have a post that I should have posted during the summer, but I didn't have a blog back then ...so here it is:
A couple of sis-in-laws were running the the 5K this summer for South Weber Days and I, (being the pushy wife I am), signed Trevor up to run too! He agreed as long as I bought him some new running shoes...so the night before the race we bought him some new SWEET shoes! I know...buying new shoes the day before the race is not a good idea, but you should have seen his old ones....

I am so proud of him. He didn't even train or practice at all! He does play basketball regularly so he is somewhat in shape. Here is a video of Trevor and Jaime crossing the finish line. Yeah!!

My goal next year is to be able to run it with him:)




4 comments:

Sarah Cox said...

WOW! Way to go Trevor!

Chelsea said...

I still can't believe that he beat me, I actually ran a couple of times before the really race. I was so mad when he took off! :)

Jaime said...

Woohoo!

Jaime said...

You've been tagged!:)