Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged! Twice! I feel so violated!

My sister-in-law Jaime and my good friend Sarah both have 'tagged'me. This is my first time being Tagged so be kind:)


I'll start with Jaime's tag......

Ok...so now I guess I share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself.


  • #1- I once had a teeny tiny freckle on the tip of my nose. When I got pregnant it grew and grew until it looked like a witch's wart! Don't worry, it has since been removed.

  • #2- I love when food places play peel-n-win games. For example, Subway was playing Scrabble a couple of months ago. And McDonald's is currently playing Monopoly. It's so fun to peel and see what you get. Most of the time I get nothing...but for some reason I still love it.

  • #3- I love Pineapple! When growing up, every year for Easter/Christmas I would get a pineapple in my basket/stocking. It's my favorite food ever!

  • #4- I have to scrub dishes clean before I put them in the dishwasher....my husband calls me the "dish natzi"...but I blame it on my mom:)

  • #5- I love to play board games or cards. My most favorite game right now is "settlers of Catan".

  • #6- I always have to have my toenails painted. That doesn't mean they always look perfect, because most of the time it's old worn paint, but I think my toe look really wierd with no paint at all on them.

  • #7- When I was in Hawaii I snorkeled with a SHARK! Okay, it was just a black tip reef shark, but still...it was 5 or 6 feet long and looked just like a great white!


  1. Okay...so there you have it. There are 7 amazing facts about me! So now I am supposed to Tag people...here it goes: I choose to tag Andrea, Sarah, Kennybum,..hmmm I guess that is everyone I know that has a blog that isn't already tagged so I will just do three I guess.

Now for Sarah's Tag: The tag says that I am supposed to go to my 6th picture folder and post the 6th picture.

I'm so glad that this is the picture that I got to put! This is a picture of me, Trevor, my brother...Kennybum, and Ken's friend Darcy. In this picture we are riding a Space Mountain at Disneyland in Paris. Boy did we have a blast. If you ever get the chance to go to Euro Disney...TAKE IT!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Thanks for playing along!:)