Friday, February 25, 2011

Lesson Learned


A couple of weeks ago after church, Paige and I were shoveling the huge amounts of snow from the driveway. I was trying to hurry and get it done so that we could surprise Trevor when he got home. I kept getting bothered by Paige because she insisted on 'helping' and she was making it more difficult. Just when I was about to say,"Paige! You are not helping...you are making this process so much slower!", she proceeds to teach me a lesson. "Just keep trying mom!" she said as she tried to scoop huge piles of snow from the driveway. "That's what we need to keep doing! Just keep trying". It was so cute that I couldn't bear to break her little spirit. She is so great! Everyday she makes me so mad and then totally redeems herself with something like that.

3 comments:

Sarah Cox said...

She is so cute! I love it!

Amanda said...

LOVE IT! And I love you!

Unknown said...

what the actual heck mom