Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I spy

While on our vacation back in October, we were walking along the ocean in South Beach Miami. We got a glimpse of some paparazzi-looking guys snapping pics of someone as fast as their little fingers would allow. So of course...we took our own photo....the only problem is we have no idea who she is?? What do you think??

I'm pretty sure the famous one is on the left? We are always suckers for famous people. Did I ever tell you about the time we saw Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg, and Martin Short??! Tom Hanks! I know...amazing right?

2 comments:

Sarah Cox said...

I have no idea who she is...I am guessing Disney Channel star. And NO! You never did tell me that story. I will be looking forward to hearing it tomorrow at work!

Chelsea said...

I think she must have been some rich guys daughter.