Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Soccer!

I saw a sign for soccer registrations for fall and I called the rec center to check on ages. They said 3 years old would be considered pre-K so they let me sign Max up for soccer. Now that the season is over, I can say Max was too young to play soccer. Max was the youngest on his team (by a whole year or 2) but he was the tallest/biggest. I thought he would love soccer because I always loved soccer.I started playing soccer when I was 5 and played all the way to high school. For about 3 years now I have been coaching Max to be NICE, not to take other people's toys, and not to kick or hit anyone. Well, he is finally STARTING to 'get it' and now for soccer we are telling him to STEAL the ball and kick it away from everyone. I think it confused him a bit.

The last couple of months Max has been obsessed with the Incredible Hulk. So at Max's soccer game is he running around pretending to BE the Hulk. The video is pretty funny, but we have since stopped letting him watch the cartoon because it is taking over his life and he is always saying, "DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY...YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!"

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness that video is totally hilarious! Joshua and I are laughing at it!! He is such a crack up!

Sarah Cox said...

That is hilarious! I love it!

Chelsea said...

That's the funniest thing ever. He's so funny!!

Unknown said...

imagination to infinite and beyond. What a great thing to have and develope. I love you Max

Grandma Carmae