Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun Times

My sister and I, along with some friends from work, purchased season tickets to The Desert Star Theatre. We went to the first show a couple of weeks ago and boy did we have a blast! We saw a play called Scary Poppins! It was so funny. I would highly recommend going to see any of the plays there. There was even an outhouse that we had to take our picture in...

Andrea in the Outhouse

Here I am reading the paper while in the outhouse



Sarah and MaryAnn holding up the arch!!! Impressive:)

I know....we're nerds. But we had so much fun. It is fun to have a girls day out every once and awhile. And Trevor was so sweet! He watched the kids AND Andrea's kids while we were gone. So he had 4 kids under 4....What a good daddy and uncle!


2 comments:

Jaime said...

I haven't heard of it, but it looks way fun. Scary Poppins? Sounds great!:)

Sarah Cox said...

oh man! My hands are totally in the wrong place! I am such a dork! Oh well, it was super fun! I can't wait until the next one!