Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

I know...I'm almost a week late posting my Halloween pictures, I'm slow. A couple of months ago Max was loving pirates so I bought him a cute Pirate costume. He wore it for the family Halloween party, but then decided he wanted to be the Frankenstein that he dressed up as 2 years ago:



So Here's what he was on Halloween night: We took the kids to the Zoo for their trick-or-treat day and it was crazy! There were hundreds of people there. Max had to stop every kid that was dressed as the Incredible Hulk and let him know how cool he thought the costume was. It was pretty funny.

Paige dressed up like Minney Mouse. She was adorable. She loves anything with Minnie or Mickey so she thought it was pretty funny when I first put the Minnie ears on her:)

So that just leaves me and Trevor. I bought us this funny costume and it was like pulling teeth to get Trevor to wear it. He was Bacon and I was Eggs! I thought it was funny and easy, but Trevor gets embarrassed about EVERYTHING. In fact, he is probably going to be embarrassed about me writing this...so don't tell him! So I don't even have a picture of us wearing our costume....Trevor will glad about that.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh how I wish I had a picture of bacon and eggs....:)

Sarah Cox said...

oh man! I want to see the bacon and eggs!!! Make him put it back on so you can get a picture!!!