Monday, June 1, 2009

Mister Lee Mister Lee....Oh! Mister Lee

Papa Lee is on an airplane right now heading our way. He is FINALLY moving home from Germany after 8 long years! I am excited to see him. Even more excited than me, is Paige. She adores her Papa Lee. He is such a great guy. In February, we attended the Parade of Homes in St. George and took my mom and dad along with us. Everyone who has ridden down to southern Utah with me, knows that I must always stop at the Chevron in Beaver and sit in the BIG chair. Last time we went, my dad was the only one who would sit with me...what a great guy.

5 comments:

Sarah Cox said...

Hey don't we have a picture like that somewhere! I never got a copy of that! You need to find it and send it to me.

Amanda said...

Too Cute! He IS a great guy! Glad he's coming home! Miss you!

Danelle said...

Haha, the Beaver valley chair, good times! :-)

The Christensen's said...

Glad your parents are coming home! I can't believe it's been 8 years Your dad always cracked me up!

Simonsen Family said...

OK Katie!!! You need to update your blog- Andrea just announced your PG with bbay number 3- whooo Hooo. Congrats girl!!!!! Are you going to find out what your having???? I think it would be fun to drive Andrea CRAZY and not find out (hahaha)
wishing you a happy healthy nine months!!!!!

Lots of Love,
Becki