Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little Maxwell Lee













April 6th, was my little Maxwell Lee's 4th Birthday. I can't believe it's been 4 years! What a blessing Max has been in our life. Max was named after both of his Grandpas, Grandpa Max and Papa Lee. I can remember the day he was born like it was just yesterday. After 3 1/2 months long months of bed rest and an absolutely horrible delivery, I was so ready for my little boy to come.

For Max's birthday party we had family over for dinner and cake and ice cream. Max of course, picked out an Incredible Hulk cake. The kids had a blast playing in the yard and we even had a guest appearance by the Hulk himself, or should I say Herself. After dinner and dessert the family rocked out on Guitar Hero. It was a good time.






Max is such a character. He loves the Incredible Hulk, Pirates, licorice, Sharks, Spiders, and scary movies such as the Corpse Bride and Monster House. Max gives the best loves and he loves to cuddle. Max is often finding trouble and doing things he shouldn't do. In fact, I used to joke that I could rent him out to people to see what needs to be baby-proofed in their house. Even the youngest of Max's cousins love to yell, "MAX!"...like they are getting after him for doing something. Max is an unbelievable person and I know that he is going to continue to grow into an unbelievable person. Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

1 comment:

Sarah Cox said...

Happy Birthday Max! Looks like you guys all had fun!