Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter Blues


I don't know about all of you...but I am so ready for spring. I don't know if I can take any more snowy days. For some reason when it's cold and snowy outside all I want to do is stay home in my purple sweat pants and watch TV in front of the fireplace. Doesn't that sound nice? And what's even worse than going out in the snow and cold? ....when you are driving down the snowy road minding your own business and some crazy young gal crashes right into you! That very thing happened to me on Saturday. I tell ya...my car is cursed. It's like a magnet for people...it sucks them into and there's nothing they can do! One great thing about my car getting wrecked, is the WONDERFUL rental I got. I'm now cruising around the snowy streets in my fabulous 2010 Tahoe! I love, love, love it. And the kids love it too! Max asked if we could keep it. I'm thinking seriously about driving it to Mexico and never coming back. Do you think they could track me down?
Oh ya...if you got a couple minutes...go to Befunky.com and you can play around with your pictures...it's really kind of fun!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You need a blog update!!! It's not like you have 3 kids and a life or anything. ;-)