Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer I will miss you!




Well...the summer for me is over. I have started back to work. I really love my job, but I had so much fun being home with my kids this summer. My sister and cousin created an activity calendar so we had tons of fun things to do. We went to the zoo, Cherry Hill, the Heber Creeper, Liberty Park, Jungle Jim's Playland, and every tuesday was movie day. Boy I'm going to miss it! But I will always be able to look forward to next summer. I can't wait:) I'll post some pictures of the fun things we did this summer.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Love all the pics! Yeah for your new blog!:)

Sarah Cox said...

Ok, we really do share the same brain! Looks like we started a blog around the same time! Anyway, I totally want to be in on this "activity calendar" next summer!!!